This is the most important year of your life so far! The qualifications you get will affect what you do in the future.
Had any work experience? If you want help finding a part-time job – come and see the careers / work experience team.
Have you thought about volunteering? This can look good on your CV or an application form.
The Careers Team are available to help you with information, advice or guidance.
National Careers Service to find out more on specific jobs / job profiles: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/advice
UCAS Progress for courses and training in schools and elsewhere: http://www.ucas.com/progress
6th Forms and colleges have closing dates; make sure you don't miss them by checking the Open Evenings:
- 6th Forms: http://www.wellingschool-tkat.org
- Colleges: http://www.wellingschool-tkat.org
- Greenwich: http://www.wellingschool-tkat.org
- Out of Borough: Out of Borough 6th Forms and college open days 2014-15
Definitely thinking about work/apprenticeships?
- Make sure you have good CV. Find out what a covering letter is - you will be asked for one
- Register with the National Apprenticeship Service for apprenticeship vacancies: www.apprenticeships.org.uk
Remember the Careers Team is happy to help. Need your CV / letters checked?. Want a mock interview?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org